
Tabitha discovered her old baby bathtub in the closet yesterday and absolutely loved playing with it and getting in and out of it. Look how much she's grown!! She wasn't even a month old in the first picture and here she is almost 18 months old. :-) Wow, it is so crazy to think she was ever that small!!
4 comments:
It's amazing how fast they grow, huh? I'm pulling out baby clothes and getting diapers ready, and I can't believe they'll actually fit! Tabi's a cutie!
Wow! That is so cool! I love the before and the now! That is SO CRAZY!!!! It is so fascinating to me to be able to watch them grow and develop! I love it! Tabi is a beautiful little girl!!!!!
So cute! I love how you put those pictures side by side. It really is amazing how fast they grow and how tiny they are when they first arrive. I can't believe I'll be sending my first baby to kindergarten next year! It makes me kind of sad! All the more reason to really cherish their littleness for now.
It is so crazy how quickly they grow! She's still so cute though.
Post a Comment