
Ingredients:
1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
sliced fruit of any kind. I love to use strawberries, grapes, kiwis and bananas.
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
On an ungreased medium baking sheet (I use a 9x13 inch casserole dish), smooth the refrigerated sugar cookie dough into a single layer approximately 1/4 inch thick. Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and center is no longer doughy.
In a medium bowl, blend the marshmallow creme and cream cheese. Spread the mixture over the baked crust. Put your fruit on top in any fun design you wish and chill in the refrigerator until serving. It's to die for!
4 comments:
I'm so excited to try it! I love fruit pizza. Wahoo!
Yum! I haven't made fruit pizza in years! Thanks for the recipe, maybe I will make it again.
That sounds soooooo good!!!!! And so easy! I'm making a list right now of things I need so I can make it tomorrow!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!:) Thanks for posting the recipe!!!!
Thank you so much for posting this! I made this for our dessert on Mother's Day. Easy and delicous!! Thanks!
Post a Comment