Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Little Miss Tabi

My cute friend Tobey (who just had her baby yesterday!!) took these amazing pictures of Tabitha a week or so ago. She does natural light photography from her home or outside at different locations in town. I just wanted to share a few of our favorites. Tabi has brought so much joy to our home and we love her so much!







Here's a little update on some new things Tabitha is doing. She is really in to going to the park! She loves to swing and go down slides. Our neighbors across the street have a little swingset and slide in their back yard and have told us over and over that we can use it any time....so we have, but now whenever we go outside she makes a beeline over there! Also, whenever she sees something that resembles a slide even the slightest bit like the curved bars of the grocery cart or the arm of a chair she goes down it with her hand like it's going down the "slide" and says "wee!"...then she says to herself, "more, more" and repeats it, "wee"! It is hillarious! It's like she is giving her hand a ride on the slide and asking for more.
Last week there was an amazing online sale at The Children's Place for kids clothes so we got her a few things and some new shoes including some new rain boots. We got them in the mail yesterday. They are leopard print and sooo cute! She is totally obsessed with them though. At first I thought, okay, cool...So she likes the boots and wants to play with them for long periods of time. Then when we tried to leave for playgroup at the park she had to wear them and wouldn't leave them at home! That's no biggy but then we couldn't get her to go to bed last night because all she wanted was the boots!! I'm not letting her sleep in them! Can you imagine? She already has to have three binkies and a teddy bear with her to fall asleep. I don't want to add a pair of boots! We'll see what today brings with the boots.
We are so happy to have sweet Tabitha in our home. She is always willing to give a hug, a kiss and a high five. Right on!

9 comments:

Woods: said...

Oh she is so pretty! I bet she has the funnest personality! Cindy is her mom...so she has to be fun! I can't believe you guys move back to UT in June! How exciting! Maybe I will have to make a trip up there!

Nashelle said...

The pictures are beautiful! Isn't it funny, kids' obession with slides? Kira's into the same thing.

Anonymous said...

I loved the professional pictures! Tabi is so beautiful! I loved the little video of Tabi dancing too. I love your blog. I am still trying to figure out our blog. You do a great job with yours.

brittanyandtravis said...

what a cutie! Tabi sounds like such a smart little girl. And Chloe was like that with her new skates. For two days she had to take them to bed with her. Then I think she realized how uncomfortable it was since she stopped.

Jeannie Young said...

She is absolutely adorable. I love the pictures! It's so fun to hear about all the cute things she is doing and saying. I love the thing about the slide. We are looking forward to seeing you this summer! Love you lots!

Denisse said...

She is so beautiful you guys! Seriously!!!! She is just gergeous! And she is at such a fun stage right now!!!!:) Enjoy every second because it flies by!!!!!!:)

Nat said...

Oh, she is so beautiful! I love the pictures (and the way you do her hair! So cute!). I love that she gives her hand a ride on the slide. She's so smart! You guys are such great parents. We sure love you.

P.S. I caught that awesome sale too! It was great!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love the pictures! Tobey sure does have some amazing photography talent!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I love these pictures too! Where do you guys live again? Close enough for Tobey to take pictures for us?? I also love the bows you made, and the pizza...haha. You're so crafty! Happy mother's day :)