Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Stroller Gal

I think it's safe to say that Tabitha enjoys pushing the stoller much more than riding in it now! We were lucky to find this little stroller during the Kirksville clean-up days a little while ago. It's just her size. We cleaned it up real good and now it's a favorite. It's much better than having her try to push the big stoller which she can't control very well and often gets frustraited with!
Take a look at how green and beautiful the grass is! I love springtime and the weather has been so pleasant lately...not too hot yet. I'm excited for the summer but the humidity here just kills me! Ahhh, the joys of playing outside again.


3 comments:

Jeff and Andrea Neitzel said...

She looks like she is having a blast! She must love the outdoors. On another note, good luck to David on his boards this year. When does he take them?

Gabe said...

Hello Terri. This is Gabriel. I don't know if you remember me. I was the kid that was trying to learn English during High School :0) I was reading Jill Russon's (Austad) blog and stumbled into yours. I just want to say congrats on your family and hopoe life is going well for you guys. It has been a while and it is nice seeing old (but young) friendly faces.
Gabriel Guerrero

Jeannie Young said...

Once again, she is too cute! Thanks for the picture you sent in the mail, it's on our fridge.