Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hopscotch

9 comments:

Amanda Walsh said...

Oh my cute!!

Anonymous said...

John and I were just laughing out loud when we saw this video. Tabbi is so adorable! We are so excited for you guys to move to Utah. I think Hailey will enjoy a cousin closer to her age.

Mandy said...

Hey TerriLyn, it's Amanda Zug from McIntire's Dance Team. I somehow stumbled upon your blog! Your family is so adorable. I'd love to catch up. Come see me @ www.themclachlanchronicles.blogspot.com Hope you're doing well!
Mandy

Jeannie Young said...

Soooo cute! I love the binki hanging out of her mouth! It reminds me of Peter and his binki-lovin' days.=)

Denisse said...

Oh my heck! She is sooooooooooo adorable!!!!

Jeff and Andrea Neitzel said...

I love how she hops across that! It is adorable!

Nat said...

What a cutie! And what gorgeous weather. Oh, the wonderful days of spring.

Misty Kesler said...

wow look at that coordination!! on her way to a superstar dancer ;)

Stepha said...

She's a natural at Hopscotch! If this sport was in the Olympics she'd take the gold! Very cute!