Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Ratatouille Dance


Tabi Kay just loves the movie Ratatouille! David and I love it too so we don't mind watching it over and over...don't worry, we do limit the amount of television that Tabitha watches but since we don't get any chanels (besides a fuzzy chanel 13) we resort to movies. Her favorite part is when the rat clan cheers for Remmy's return and then the rat band starts playing some grooving tune. Here's a video of her dancing to it last night. We had to watch that part atleast 10 times before she was satisfied. Checkout her gettup too. She is so stylin.'

9 comments:

Lyndsie Miles said...

That is so cute! I love little ones!

brittanyandtravis said...

What a cutie!

Jessica said...

Darling! I totally love it.

Nat said...

She has the most darling personality! Every time I watch a movie of her, I just laugh. She is so cute! I'm flattered that I'm related to her. Teehee.

Jeannie Young said...

She is just so cute! I love her cute little "more, more, more!" I can't wait to get my hands on her this summer. Give her a big hug and kiss from us (give yourself one too!)

Rebecca S said...

Awsome gettup, and awsome dancing!

Jessica said...

You're awesome and I can't wait to squeeze your face off! When Vila Jean and Selby told me you were moving back I almost crapped my pants with joy! Are you convinced that Provo is the place to be?! :)

Unknown said...

HA HA!! She's so cute!!

Rashel said...

Terri,
I just found your blog as I was "bloghopping". Your little girl is so adorable! My little Emily just turned 18 months, so they are really close in age. When are you moving to Provo? I am a teacher, so I get the summers off. Maybe we can get together. Check my blog out at fioruccifam.blogspot.com

-Rashel Rasmussen