K those are adorable! I'm so impressed! I love the size of them, they are perfect! They look especially darling on such a beautiful baby girl! She's so CUTE!
I love the bows! You are so talented, Terri. Maybe one day when I have a girl you can make a few for her! Tabi is such a cute little model for the bows. Love you!
Those bows are soo cute. I got a little bow crazy myself for awhile. Girls are super cute in the big bows. Tabitha has grown up so much since I last looked at your blog. She is beautiful in all the easter pics.
David just graduated residency and we up an moved to Idaho! We dearly miss our friends and neighbors in Des Moines but the sweet part is being closer to our families again.
Little Princesses
Tabi is 6 1/2 years old now and such a good helper to mom and dad. She loves to ride her bike and has lost 8 teeth! She is excited to start 1st grade in the fall. Savannah is a big 4 year old and loves to imagine and perform! She is so loving and will often come up to us and share how much she loves us. Josie is two years old and talks up a storm! She is very clever and loves her blankies. She is a happy sweet girl and likes to pretend like she is a dog.
Our Little Prince
Nathan is our newest addition to our family and we love him dearly!
5 comments:
That may be the most bows I have ever seen! How cute!
They look great! Good job you are so talented!
K those are adorable! I'm so impressed! I love the size of them, they are perfect! They look especially darling on such a beautiful baby girl! She's so CUTE!
I love the bows! You are so talented, Terri. Maybe one day when I have a girl you can make a few for her! Tabi is such a cute little model for the bows. Love you!
Those bows are soo cute. I got a little bow crazy myself for awhile. Girls are super cute in the big bows. Tabitha has grown up so much since I last looked at your blog. She is beautiful in all the easter pics.
Post a Comment