Friday, May 16, 2008

7th Quarter is complete!!!

David just finished his last finals week ever!!!!! This is very exciting. 7th quarter is now complete and he did so awesome. We are so proud of him. Summer can official start now. :-)
He'll be studying for board exams though which he will take in the middle of June but he'll be home in the evenings with us now! We plan to celebrate this weekend...plans are in the works. Maybe a movie...the new Chronicals of Narnia movie just came out today! Maybe some yummy food...okay, definitely some yummy food.

8 comments:

Jeannie Young said...

Congratulations to David! That is so exciting, definitely deserves a celebration! Have fun!

brittanyandtravis said...

Congratulations to david! How exciting for everyone!

Jeff and Andrea Neitzel said...

Congratulations! Good luck studying for the boards!

Denisse said...

Wow! What a great accomplishment! Congrats!!!!!:)

Andrea said...

Isn't it so wonderful! I mean, I know they have to study for boards now, but it's just so much nicer now that they don't have to divide their time between boards and school. I love the implications of summer! More hubby time, warmer weather, long walks, being outside, swimming, etc. When 7th quarter ended, it felt just like school had let out for the summer. (Although that's obviously not true...I just had those kinds of feelings. :)

Erin said...

Yes, that definitely calls for a celebration. :) Congrats!
So I made your pico de gallo chicken quesaidillas tonight and they were great. :)
I have so many bows that I've made and no where to put them. I saw your little hanging 'bow organizer' with the ribbons that go across. I'm thinking I'm going to make one of them. Did you staple the cloth around a piece of plywood or something hard like that? Or maybe I'm way off and it's much more complicated... hopefully not too complicated though. :)

Nat said...

I know this comes a little late, but congratulations David! We're so proud of you. So, what fun plans did you do that weekend? We're so excited to have you back out here in Utah too! We sure love you guys.

Laura said...

WOOO HOOO!