Saturday, May 3, 2008

BBQ weather?

Friday evening we went to a BBQ at Thousand Hill's State park put on by the medical school. The weather had been so beautiful earlier in the week but then a storm blew in Thursday night. It had been raining all day on Friday so we thought the BBQ would be canceled but it stoped in time and we're so glad. It was a blast...a little chilly but so fun. The food was yummy good and we even got to go on a boat ride around the lake. Tabi thought it was super cool.

I love how it says "hills" on my life jacket. How appropriate!

2 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

How fun! And I thought you brought your own life jackets. I'm glad you guys are having so much fun!

Nat said...

How fun! I like that you still had the BBQ. It adds character.