Tabitha took her first steps on Saturday Oct. 20th. It was awesome! She is doing so great. She can walk a pretty good distance (accross our living room) if we get her started. She is such a joy! Of course when she wants to get somewhere fast she drops down and does her signature bear crawl. I was too lazy to try and edit the clips into one. he he.
10 years ago
12 comments:
How cute!!!!!!!! I love that stage!! She is such a cutie! She's not even one, is she? Isn't it amazing to watch their development? That is one of my favorite parts of being a mommy! I love it!
too cute!
Yeah for Tabi!!!
Wooo Hooo! Go Tabi, go!
Yay Tabi!!!
Way to go Tabitha!
YEA!!!! Great job, Tabi!!! SO CUTE!
She is so cute walking! Congratulations on reaching the stage where they can get into EVERYTHING!
How cute way to go Tabi!
Very cute. Good luck keeping up with her now!! :)
How exciting. But I have to say, I love Tabi's adorable crawl!! She cracks me up!
Post a Comment