Sunday, October 21, 2007

Travel woes





Poor Tabitha! I can't help but laugh when I see these pictures. It's not very often you get pictures of your kid pouting. These pics were taken on our 2 hour trip home from Nauvoo last weekend. Tabi was sick and tired of being in her carseat. I can't wait till her first birthday when we can turn her carseat around. I think she'll be a whole lot happier while traveling!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Aww!!!! I can totally relate! Natalie and I went to Idaho last week, and there was a lot of travel time involved. Needless to say, it wasn't always a happy time. But it was kinda cute anyway when she was being sooooo whiney. :)

Unknown said...

I agree, she is still cute anyway. Fun that you made a slide show of the incident. You are such a great mommy!

Denisse said...

Poor little thing! Traveling is not fun for anyone! Sometimes that's exactly how I feel! She's soooooooooo cute and she's growing sooo fast!

valerie said...

Poor Tabi. Getting sick in the car is no fun.