This past Sunday we got to go to Nauvoo! We had Stake Conference there and it was wonderful. David and I each got to listen to about half because little Tabi had the wiggles and couldn't stay put. We don't blame her...how can you ask an 11 month old to sit in a carseat for two hours of travel and then sit calmly on our laps for another two hours of meeting? She really was a good girl though. I think she gets a little car sick when we travel long distances because the past few times we've made the trip to Nauvoo she has puked...sometimes more than once. Ask me how fun it is to clean that up! I'm glad I packed an extra onsie!We really are so lucky to get to visit Nauvoo so often. The temple there is so beautiful. After conference we spent some time on the temple grounds taking some pictures. It was a beautiful day! We had such a fun time and even got some pictures of Tabitha standing by herself! She has been doing this for a little while now but it seems impossible to get on camera.




5 comments:
She is DARLING! I can't handle it! I LOVE the pictures with her dress tied up and LOVE the one before that! You guys are so cute and how great that you get to visit Nauvoo! You're cool.
What a cute family you are! And your hair is sooo dark I love it!
Such darling pictures its hard to believe that she is going to be i in a couple of weeks
The Nauvoo temple is very beautiful!!! I love the picture of Tabi by the black fence. All 3 of you look great! We love you!
Beautiful pictures. Tabi is so cute. I love the picture of Tabi's dress blowing in the wind. Nauvoo and the temple is such a beautiful place.
Post a Comment