We have a talking Tabi on our hands! She is saying her first words. They are as follows: 'Hi,' "Dah" (for doggie), "Ruff, ruff" (barking like a dog), and "Uh, Oh!" Of course she has been saying mamama and dadada for a while but sometimes we don't know if she really understands that we are "mom" and "dad." This video clip features almost all the words she can say! Way to go Tab! We love you.
10 years ago
5 comments:
Oh she getting so old! First words! That's so so cute! I LOVE the "uh oh"! I miss her and I've never even met her! Hope to someday! :)
I'm impressed you were able to capture those on camera. That's awesome! Pretty soon she'll go into the "hold you" "carry you" phase that is my absolute favorite.
Pretty stinkin' cute! I can't wait until Jack starts talking, so far his only sounds are screams, bless his little heart :) You are pretty lucky to be so close to Nauvoo, what a wonderful place. We had the opportunity to go there on our way to Cleveland and we loved it!
-Justin
Have you heard any news on Nic and Natalie and the baby?
Oh yeah, sweet Halloween costumes!!
Tabi is so darn cute!!! Isn't it fun when they start talking? I love it! It's way too much fun!
Post a Comment