
When Tabitha wakes up in the morning or from a nap I will often hear the clanging of binkies being dropped out of her crib before I hear her little voice. It makes me smile. She thinks throwing her binkies out of her crib is the coolest game in the world and when I go in her room to get her, she points at them on the ground and begins to jabber. It seems like she is saying something like, "Hey, how did those get down there?!" Joke's on me. I love this girl and her fettish with binkies. (Although there ARE other times when this isn't so cute. Like when she doesn't want to go to sleep and chucks the binkies out just so we'll come in to get them for her! I'm about ready to chain one to the inside of the crib.)
4 comments:
That's so funny! I'm laughing real hard. She is a little jokester! Real funny Tabi, make me laugh real hard! Ha ha!
You should chain one to the inside of her crib! (with a short chain, of course, so it isn't dangerous) :)
Pretty dang funny! I loved the video of her chasing the toy that was tied to the balloons. That was Hilarious. I can't wait until Jack starts doing things like that, it should be pretty entertaining. She sure is a cutie!
Justin
She is the prettiest little girl :0) Sounds like she got her good sense of humor from her mommy, too :)
Post a Comment