Monday, October 8, 2007

Binkie fun!


Last week I decided to take Tabi for a walk on Truman campus. I think it is such a beautiful place and she is a real people person so I knew she would enjoy watching and waving at people. As we were walking along, there were a few girls sitting at a table advertising a 5k. They had pretty red and white balloons anchored to the table and Tabitha would smile and point at them everytime we went near. She is a huge balloon fan! We had a fantasic time on our walk and were walking past the table of girls and balloons to go home when I heard someone say, "Ma'am?" I turned around to see the girls at the table packing their things up. They said they didn't need the balloons anymore and gave them to Tabitha. Well, that just made her day! We must have been a fun site to see as we walked home with a bunch of balloons tied to our stroller. Later on David got a genius idea...He thought it would be funny to tie her binkie onto the balloon ribbons so that it would hover off the ground. We had a blast with it as you can see by the pictures and video. She was hillarious with it. Needless to say we were all three very intertained!


3 comments:

Woods: said...

That is HILARIOUS! I was laughing so hard! I think I'm going to go to the store and get Jenna a 'binkie off the ground' balloon. Smart!

Pattie said...

ballons are so fun for the whole family. Tabi is so cute...

Kristen said...

THat is too funny! We had a balloon at our house for over a month! Grace would take it away everytime Gunner would get it! we love balloons too!