Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Exercise group is the bomb!

Each weekday morning around 8:30 am Tabitha and I head over to the Thompson Campus Center over at the school to go to exercise group. I love it. Tabitha gets to go play with friends and "new" toys for an hour and mom gets to workout! Wahoo. Oh, what would I ever do without it? Each of us girls who is involved in the group babysit one day of the week and exercise the other 4 days. It's a sweet deal and I've so enjoyed the company of the girls in the group.
Here are some pictures of Tabi with some friends at exercise group. This is Tabi with sweet Becca. (They didn't really know I was taking a picture.)
Then Tab saw me with the camera and had to come and investigate like she always does. She is fascinated by electronics. Who knew? Check out that snaggle tooth there in the front. She has had one top tooth for so long now. Actually there are others cutting their way through but you can still only see the one. She is such a hillbilly!

Yea, you thought that last picture was a close up! I have too many pictures like this...where Tabi's head takes up the whole frame! But gee, look at those blue, blue eyes. Gotta love 'em!

Tabitha has one of the best crawls ever. It makes me bust up laughing every time I see it. You should see her when she really wants to get somewhere fast! She practically runs while crawling, if you can imagine. I've been trying to get a good video of it for a while but our apartment small so you can't see her get up to speed. She is the fastest in the church cultural hall.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Alison crawled like that! So funny! Looks like exercise group is awesome this year! I think I'll be joining you for some classes sometimes cause I miss it.

valerie said...

It looks like Tabi really enjoys her time at the gym. I miss working out with everyone at the TCC so much!!!

Andrea said...

I love her little bear walk! She is so funny!

Denisse said...

I was laughing out loud watching the video! That is so funny how she crawls! It definitely gives her some extra speed!!!! Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

That is such a sweet set up!! I've got to try and come up with something like that! Tabbi is too cute!! MIss ya!

Woods: said...

Can I be in your exercise group? Please! I LOVE Tabi's crawl. It is cracking me up! How funny. How is life? I need a personal phone call or email! I miss you Cindy!