Saturday, October 13, 2007

College Memories

Today is my friend Rachel's Birthday. (Happy Birthday Rach!!!!) She is one of my very best friends and I love her so much. She and I were college roommates for a few years up at the Y of I. Today also happens to be the anniversary of a crazy movie that my roommates and I made 6 years ago. We call it Milka Bilch. Isn't that a funny name? I wish my name were Milka. My roommates (Jill, Serena, Rachel) and I used to have the best time dressing up and doing weird and crazy stuff. We thought we were the coolest ever, but really we were making big, fat fools of ourselves. I'm so glad we did though. It makes for some really hillarious memories. We used to go to D.I. and search for wigs and sweet dress up clothes. I've still got them all in a gynormous suitcase...but alas, it is at my parent's house in Provo. I'm itching to get my hands on it for this halloween season. This wasn't even halloween. I think we had just gone to D.I. and wanted to try out our new goods! I'm the second from the left with the witch mask. Cutie!!
This is my best Elvis impersonation. (I'm on the right.) Aren't those sweet glasses my roommies are wearing. Makes their eyes just bug right out!
Halloween 2001. We dressed up as a Relief Society presidency. We won second place at the costume contest and they gave us $25!! There I am in the green, Sister TerriLyn, 1st counselor.
The Three Amigos was one of our favorite movies to watch. Do I resemble Ned Needleander, Lucky Day or the other amigo I can't remember his name!
See? Some of you have learned something totally new about me. Didn't think I could be so nerdy eh? I grew up having loads of old clothes to search through for dress up days at school and halloween. My mom kept all of her groovy 70's clothes. She would laugh so hard when us kids would go to her to and say, "Uh, Mom, tomorrow is nerd day at school. Can we go search in your closet?" It was the BEST! I'll have to share some more of my crazy photos with ya'll over this halloween season. It will be great fun.

3 comments:

Pattie said...

How fun i never knew had you had so much fun.. YOur great Thanks for sharing.

Denisse said...

Aren't college memories the best?!!! I loved college and roommates and everything else that comes with being in college! It looks like you had a blast Terri!

Unknown said...

Sis. TerriLyn, 1st counselor. Owwww owwww! Awesome.