I come from a big family. I am the youngest of 9 kids...the caboose. It is a ton of fun because I have 27 nieces and nephews. The oldest one of them, Natalie, is just 2 1/2 years younger than I am. She and I are like sisters. I love her to death! She married my David's best friend from high school. Totally cool. Anyway, she just had a baby boy on October 30th (Congrats Nat and Nic!)!!...which then makes me a great-aunt! Isn't that the coolest? I've always known that I was a great aunt...but now I'm a great-aunt. Well, I guess now I'm a great great-aunt. Here are some pics of the cute little man, Avery. I can't wait to go home for Christmas and get a closer look at the kid. :-)

10 years ago
2 comments:
Hooray! Congrats!!! That is so GREAT!!
Wow! That is crazy Terri! You are a great-aunt in your 20's! How awesome is that? I can't wait to meet this little guy! He sure looks darling!
Post a Comment