Monday, September 24, 2007

BICYCLE ADVENTURES

David rides his bike to and from school each day and thought it would be fun for Tab to take a little ride with him. She absolutely loved it!

7 comments:

Woods: said...

Where is Tabi's helmet? I'm not sure how I feel about that. :)

TerriLyn said...

Yikes, I know, I know. It's not very safe. Just picture me behind the camera biting my nails. I do this often when David insists on tossing/flipping Tabi in the air too. He is such a "playful" daddy.

valerie said...

Looks like she had fun!! I bet she would love to ride in one of those bike seats that you mount on the back of your bike. My kids love riding in them.

Jessica said...

That is awsome. David is such a cute dad, and she has is so big! Time flies!

Andrea said...

How fun! Tabi is growing up so fast! Riding a bike already!!! ;)

Justin and Stacey said...

Hey guys! This is Justin and Stacey. We just saw the video of Dave and Tabitha on the bike, looks like she was having a great time. Hope all is well with you, take luck :)

The Heatons

P.S. Sweet running shoes Terri :)

Melissa said...

Adalin loves riding with Adam too. When she was about Tabi's age, she went for a ride with Adam and fell asleep, bobbing up and down on his knee. It was cute.
I love Tabi's smile!