Oh my heavens Terri!!! I'm laughing my head off!!!!! and you laughing about it is the BEST!!!! Oh my goodness that was just awesome!!!! She will be very very upset with you if you EVER show that to anyone when she's a teenager!!!! :) Thanks for the good laugh Terri!!!
Ha! That is too funny! Natalie does the same thing when she' doing her business...it takes a lot of concentrated effort sometimes. :) I love it! Who ever thought that kind of thing could be so adroable? And I can see how Tabi looks a bit like Dave too...but I still think she looks more like you, TerriLyn
David just graduated residency and we up an moved to Idaho! We dearly miss our friends and neighbors in Des Moines but the sweet part is being closer to our families again.
Little Princesses
Tabi is 6 1/2 years old now and such a good helper to mom and dad. She loves to ride her bike and has lost 8 teeth! She is excited to start 1st grade in the fall. Savannah is a big 4 year old and loves to imagine and perform! She is so loving and will often come up to us and share how much she loves us. Josie is two years old and talks up a storm! She is very clever and loves her blankies. She is a happy sweet girl and likes to pretend like she is a dog.
Our Little Prince
Nathan is our newest addition to our family and we love him dearly!
14 comments:
That was darling! They make the funniest faces when they're doing their business. Bless their little hearts! Ha!
That was hilarious! I was laughing out loud! I mean how often do you catch that on tape. She is a doll.
LOL that was hilarious! That will be even funnier when she is like 16....ahh thanks for the smile :-)
Oh my heavens Terri!!! I'm laughing my head off!!!!! and you laughing about it is the BEST!!!! Oh my goodness that was just awesome!!!! She will be very very upset with you if you EVER show that to anyone when she's a teenager!!!! :) Thanks for the good laugh Terri!!!
I'm still laughing...:)
How funny! Kids are so much fun. By the way, I love the bow!
Okay, one of the funniest things I've ever watched. That was hilarious. Definately her mother's daughter. :)! Funny. Oh my heck. So funny. I'm dying.
Ha! That is too funny! Natalie does the same thing when she' doing her business...it takes a lot of concentrated effort sometimes. :) I love it! Who ever thought that kind of thing could be so adroable? And I can see how Tabi looks a bit like Dave too...but I still think she looks more like you, TerriLyn
That is hilarious! John and I laughed because we have totally had those moments with Hailey when she was little.
The best part was the end where she says (or tries to say) "poo poo"
That is too funny and amazing you caught it on tape! Thanks for the laugh!
I love the look on her face at the end, that is priceless!
I didn't think it would make me cry, but watching twice has that affect on you! What a cutie! When are you coming to Provo?
That was hilarious! She is going to LOVE that when she is older!
Post a Comment