Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Our Anniversary

Today marks the 4 year anniversary of the day David and I were married! Wow, I can't believe it has been four years. They have been remarkable though! We've grown so much!! I know that I just couldn't live without this man. He is amazing and he makes me so happy. It's tricky to make special plans for an anniversary that falls in the middle of a regular week of med-school so we really havn't planned much but we did celebrate a little by buying a new breadmaker! Soon, the sweet smell of fresh homemade bread will fill our home every week! That's fun. I'm just so thankful for my good, righteous husband who is such an amazing daddy to Tabitha too. I love you David!!

Here we are as little babes. Who do you think Tabitha looks most like?

12 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Sarah said...

She definetly looks like you, Terrilyn!
Congrats on 4 years!

Woods: said...

Happy Anniversary! You are so darling! LOVE that wedding dress on you! Can't believe it's been 4 years! I remember coming to your UCON reception and that just seems like yesterday! Hope you had a great anniversary!
PS. Tabitha looks like you...hands down! She's so darling!

Nat said...

That's so fun! Congratulations on your bread maker. I'm slightly jealous of you and your bread. Ha! :-)I give you permission to practice making bread a lot so that when you move back out here I can enjoy your delectable recipes. And I've always thought Tabi is the spitting image of you, Terri. Sorry David! I think your good looks are being held in reserve for future Hill babies.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I hope you enjoy your bread maker! A lot of the time I think Tab looks like David, but it depends. In these pictures she looks like you. You were a cute kid!!

Jeannie Young said...

Happy Anniversary!! Tabitha reminds me of YOU sooo much! Love to you all.

Rebecca S said...

I still think Tabitha looks like your mom - so she must look like you!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that picture of you two. :)

Stef said...

Happy Anniversary!
I'm so happy I got to see you and Tabi. She's a doll. I had a BLAST playing ball w/ you again. :)

Andrea said...

Happy Late Anniversary! I have to say, you and David haven't changed a bit since you got married. You look great! I love your dress. My best friend got married in one just like it. :) And Tabby does look a lot like her Momma. :)

Denisse said...

Happy way late anniversary!!! 4 years!!! Man! Doesn't time fly??? Congratulations!!! You two are such a cute and happy couple!!!!!!!

valerie said...

Happy very, very, late anniversary! Ok now that I've seen both pictures I think she still looks more like her Mom.