My sweet friend Jessica just had her sweet baby boy this past week! He is adorable (I got to hold him yesterday!) Anyway, I got into a crafty mood and made this fun diaper cake for her babyshower. It is pretty impractical seeing that now in order for her to use these diapers she has to take the rubber band off each individual one of them...but hey, it's cute right? :-) Congrats Jess!!
10 years ago

5 comments:
DARLING! I am I HUGE diaper cake fan and I think you did a fabulous job on this! Nice work!
Great job! It looks FANTASTIC!
I'm so impressed! I've never heard of a diaper cake, but I love it. I also recognize the bear on top. :-) I think I have that same one sitting on my bed...Ha! Way to be efficient.
Hey guys! I'm having so much fun finding old friends' blogs today :) Congratulations on your little girl. She may not be so little anymore to you, but I haven't met her yet. PS-that bear cake is so adorable! I'm totally going to copy it next time someone has a baby. Hope you're doing well.
-Whitney (Moranz) McKee
Wow Terri!!! That is such a SUPER cute idea!!!!! I've never seen anything like this before! Very, very cute!
Post a Comment