Tabitha just loves to go "ah-side!" I'm so glad that the weather is finally warming up so we can go play in the back yard and walk over to the park. Tabi and I both get so bored cooped up in the house all day. Here's a video clip of Tab outside showing off her mad skills. It's a bit lengthy, enjoy as much as you'd like to see. :-)
10 years ago
5 comments:
Oh Terri, she is darling! I got such a kick out of the video, especially her dancing. Ha! I need to take lessons from her. She really has good moves. :-)
She's got moves like her parents! She's hilarious! I loved her fast feet and her turning in circles! I was getting dizzy myself! She so fun! I'm so glad it's warming up for you guys! It's plenty warm here! Hey, how far is Missouri from Michigan? That's where we will be in October. I'd love to see you! Tabi could teach Jenna some moves!
So cute - I loved those fast feet, and that quick run at the end. I can't believe how grown up she's getting!
I love her little dance moves---she takes after her mom and dad! I feel like dancing like that when we can get outside on a nice day too!
She is such a cute little girl! She's got some pretty good moves too!
Post a Comment