Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Bjorn


We pulled our baby bjorn carrier out this past week because David needed to use it to bike Tabitha over to a friend's house. Not the safest thing I know! But it was only a few blocks and I had the car. You may think that Tabitha is way too big for the bjorn now that she is 17 months old!! Well, I would think so too but the height measurement on it says 35 inches! And she's about 32 or 33 inches tall. I was curious how she would fit in there myself so I straped it on and stuck her in there. She thought it was a blast but what she loved even more was using it for her own babies! Too cute! She'll make such a fine mother some day. I love how she is making sure the baby has it's binkie!

6 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

What a cutie! They learn so quickly how to be good helpers. And you look fantastic! You are so pretty, Terri!

Lyndsie Miles said...

How sweet! She is so cute!

Harried Mother said...

Great to see how your gorgeous baby grows :) and how you're all doing!! Take care, Love Nadine

Jeannie Young said...

That is just too precious! How fun for her to prentend to be the little mommy. I think I really need a baby girl!!! =)

Denisse said...

That is sooo funny! Tabi is just adorable...I love that she put her doll in there with her!!!! And by the way Terri, you look way cute!!!!!:)

Nat said...

I love it! What a big helper she is! She will indeed make a good mommy someday. I just love her cute smile!