Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Little Davey

David didn't think it was fair that I posted a toddler picture of me and an infant picture of him to compare to Tabitha. Which he's totally right but that was the plan so that everyone would think she looks like ME!! ha ha! So here's a little toddler Davey picture for you all to compare Tabitha to.

8 comments:

Woods: said...

Nope. She still looks like TerriLyn. Cute toddler picture though, David. Tabitha is just too much like her mommy!

Nat said...

David is a dang cute toddler, but I have to still vote for Terri. After all, that is my side of the family, and I'm slightly biased. Sorry David.

brittanyandtravis said...

I think she looks like Terri too. I thought she was a pretty good mix, but with those pictures I would say she looks a lot like you.

Denisse said...

I think she definitely looks like Terri!!! Although I can see some of David too in there somewhere!!!:)

Chrissy said...

I think she looks like you both, but I do see a lot of Dave in her. She is so cute, and I just can't get over that little walk of hers!

Rebecca S said...

I think that from this picture she has Davids cheeks - but he has definitely outgrown them!

Jeannie Young said...

Sorry, David! She looks a LOT like little TerriLyn, but I do see a bit of you in there once in a while too!

Pattie said...

I think she is a beautiful mixture of the both of you..by the way we have something in common we share March 26..Your anniversery and my Birthday..