
We got to the farm and found that no one else was there! A minute later three other girls from our group with their kids drove in behind us. We began asking questions to a few of the students who were there but they had no idea what we were talking about. I quickly called my friend Lisa (because she is pretty on the ball about this kind of stuff!) and she said it wasn't today it was two weeks from today! The funny thing is all of us who were there (minus the girls I told) had the information but just read it wrong! So we were two weeks early....oh well. We had a great time anyway! We got to go see the horses and we even saw a cute 5 week old foal. He was so cute and we did get some pretty cool pictures of the whole thing. It was an enjoyable mistake to say the least and Tabi had a fun time with the "neighs." (horses...that is...for those who don't speak Tabitha-ese).






9 comments:
Fun! So funny that you went early! That is something I would've done! When we have something on the calendar we count down like crazy! Good mistake for sure! Now you get to go back in two weeks! Right? You guys are so fun!
Looks like sooo much fun!!!! I bet you were glad to have gone early anyway!!!!!!:) You can't beat a nice day outside! I'm sure Tabi didn't mind one bit!!!!:)
I got a little confused about the whole thing myself! I'm glad you had fun anyway - great pictures.
What a fun mistake! I've done that so many times when I have a day or time wrong! At least you still had a great day!
Sounds like you had a great time, despite the mistake in the date! I can't get over how much Tabitha looks like YOU!! She reminds me of you so much, what a cutie!
Looks like fun!!! I get mixed up all the time. What a good practice run!
Love it!!! Wish we would have gone! It was such a nice day!
That's so funny! But better to be early than late, right? :-) How nice to be able to play outside again! The weather here is still deciding if it's spring or not. Ugh!
I'm glad you guys were there, too. It turned out way fun. I just gotta teach Noa not to feed the horses dirt. :)
I'm glad we get to go again next week! :)
Post a Comment