I think that David is such an amazing Dad! Tabitha is so into the whole princess dress-up thing and loves to dress him up too! She will dress up and say, "I a King." And then proceed to tell David that he is a princess or a queen. In this picture he is adorned with the crown and also beautiful earings...I'm not sure if you can see them. She is also in the process of putting her princess shoes on his feet. I just love it! The best is when I walk in the door and see him dressed up like this watching football and Tabitha is no where in sight (she has gone to play in her room or something). I laugh so hard! He is the best and really loves his girls...all three of us (remember we're adding another girl in just a month and half). Just look at that cute smile on his face.
10 years ago

5 comments:
I love your new header pic. Who took it?
How funny! And I love the picture at the top!
Wait, wait, wait...actually this picture of Dave dressed as a princess made my week! You guys are too funny!
Justin
I agree, he's a great daddy for little girls! (I'm sure he'll be great with boys too!) What a good sport. Tell him hi from me!
Go David! It takes a real man to be able to dress like a princess. I can't wait for Matt to have a little girl too!
Post a Comment