
We enjoyed a wonderful holiday break. David had a whole week off from his medical rotations and it was awesome (a little hard to have him go back to work this week though.) The festivities started off with my family's Christmas party last Sunday. We ate loads of delicious food and had a little Christmas program where we read the Christmas story from the bible and shared other stories together. We got to open a few presents too. Then on Monday we drove up to Idaho to spend the week with David's family. It was a blast! We really got a ton of snow up there too! David took some of the kids out sledding behind the car on a mattress! We again enjoyed good food, fun and family time. Above is a picture of David's parents on Chistmas morning.


It was so fun to watch Tabitha open her presents on Christmas morning this year because she actually knows what a present is and can open it with little help from us. Being a parent is so much fun! It's the best seeing your kid so happy. What a joy! (Not that presents and new toys are the only things that make my kid happy!) I didn't do the best picture taking job this year! I really was there! In the video you'll see how fun and crazy Christmas morning is at the Hill home! David comes from a family of 10 kids and it is a blast on Christmas morning!


Here are a few pictures of when we went to hear my sister Becky and her singing group "Gloria" perform at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building a few weeks ago. (That's my cute mom on the left with Tabitha.) Becky sang a solo and we were all blown away! It was a beautiful performance. Way to go Becky!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a great Christmas! Tabi was so cute in the video, she totally reminds me of you, what a cutie! It made me homesick to see the pics of Mom and Becky, I wish I were there to see her perform! Happy New Year!
You guys are such good parents to put yummy snacks in the stockings instead of junk candy! And I am not being sarcastic! That is an excellent idea- I love animal crackers!
Post a Comment