Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

4 comments:

Amanda Walsh said...

I love love love the picture for your header. It's beautiful. If you want some birth announcements let me know! You know I do those professionally now? Anyway, I'd be happy to do a free design for a good friend. You'll have to let me know how that age spread goes! Adam and I are thinking of having a new lil one when Nora's about 2 years and 3 months. Sheesh. Scary!

Pattie said...

Thanks for the card. Merry Christmas... what a beauiful family...love the header picture on top...

Jeannie Young said...

I love the pictures! They are beautiful. What a handsome family. I got your card in the mail the other day and said "wow!" You are gorgeous, little sister! I love you!

Andrea said...

Very cute Christmas card! I didn't get them done this year, and totally blame Walmart... ;) I hope you are doing well, and that you aren't feeling as huge as I do with this baby number 2. Merry Christmas!