Monday, November 17, 2008

Tabitha Turns Two!!


We had such a fun time celebrating Tabitha's second birthday on Saturday (which was her real birthday). We started the day off by going to the park for some fun play time. Tabi loves it there! Later that evening we had a little party. My sister Lauralie was kind enough to let us have a get-together at her beautiful home. (Our little apartment would have never fit everyone!) We ate yummy pizza and then had cake and ice cream.


I had so much fun making Tabitha's rainbow cake. I got the idea from my friend Melanie in Kirksville.


Here is Tabitha with her two cousins Bella (left) and Hailey. They had such a fun time playing together.


Tabitha loved her gifts. They will surely provide hours and hours of fun! We love you Tabi and are so happy that you are in our family. Happy Birthday!!!

13 comments:

Woods: said...

Happy Birthday to your darling Tabitha! I can't believe she's 2 already! She's so darling and I LOVE the rainbow cake! What a darling idea! I might steal it for Jenna's bday! Oh you are the cutest mommy! Love your background!

The Shermans said...

Wow how much she has grown just in the few shorts months that we haven't seen you! Kirksville isn't the same without you! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a cutie!

brittanyandtravis said...

She looks so grown up! I'm glad you were able to have such a fun day. You did a great job on her cake!

DeAnne said...

Happy Birthday, Tabi! I can't believe how grown up she looks! Her hair is so long! What a beautiful girl. We miss you guys!

Lyndsie Miles said...

Happy Birthday to Tabitha! She's such a cutie!

Unknown said...

She's two!!! What a little dolly! I love your cake.

Natalie said...

I can't believe she is two! The cake is darling!

Jeannie Young said...

Happy Birthday cute Tabi!! I'm glad she had a fun birthday party. I love the cake, what a cute idea. Tell her hi from Auntie Jeannie. =)

Andrea said...

Happy late birthday, cute girl! She looks so grown up! I hope your pregnancy is going well, and that David's rotations are treating him well.

Nat said...

Happy Birthday Tabi! Sorry it's a little late. But I love the pictures. She's darling! And I can't belive how big Hailey is. I forget that she's as old as Tabi. Wow, they grow up fast!

Woods: said...

Hi Cindy. I need your new mailing address. If you could just email it to me at nicolewoodnt at hotmail dot com, I'd really appreciate that Cindy! Love you!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Tabi! She is so cute and growing so much! Cute cake!