Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A finished project!

It has taken me a while but I finally finished making the girls' name boards for their bedroom! I'm still unsure about the color of Savannah's because I don't think the letters show up quite as well as with Tabitha's. What do you think? It was a super fun project! I'm kind of in the nesting mode now that I have just 3 weeks and 2 days until Savannah's arrival (I'm being induced on friday the 23rd!) I just want everything to be ready and all my big projects complete! We can't wait to welcome our new little one to our family.

9 comments:

Woods: said...

Ter-I LOVE THEM! What a darling idea and you did an amazing job on them! How fun that you already have a name picked out and how fun that it is super cute! Induced on the 23rd?! Craziness! My Jenna turns two on the 26th! Love you! I hope all goes well!

valerie said...

Very Cute!! I love them!!!

Nashelle said...

They turned out beautifully! I hope all goes well with the birth of your next little girl! Your family picture is awesome!

Rebecca said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your family pics! Especially the one with the bridge! All the best with your delivery!

brittanyandtravis said...

They look fantastic!

Jeannie Young said...

So, so, so cute!!! If I ever have a girl, will you help me make those?? I love the colors on both of them. I can't wait to see another cute Hill girl from the two of you! Too bad I won't get to meet her in person until this summer. Be sure to call and send pictures when she arrives. That's great you have a date that you are being induced. Hopefully you will have a much easier time this time around! Love you!

Natalie said...

Darling signs! Good luck with everything!

Nat said...

Oh, I think they both look great! You can see Savannah's name fine. What a fun project, with darling results. I'm excited to try it. And, I love your darling family picture, by the way. They turned out great! You guys are awesome.

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

Those are adorable! I did something similar for my little girl's room. I love the name Savannah! Congrats on Baby #2! I wish you guys the best of luck!