This video clip of Tabitha is just a small glimpse of what this girl can really do! She loves to dance! We were having a hard time getting her to dance in front of the camera but it's a pretty good clip. We think she is hillarious!
Oh man....I am laughing my head off! That is hilarious. I am glad to see that both you and Dave's sweet dancing skills have been passed on to Tabi. You can tell she is really getting into it. Thanks for posting that, it made me week! Merry Christmas you guys!
Wow! She's got some moves!! I guess those ballroom dancing genes really came through. =) What a cute girl, I miss her (even though she really doesn't know me very well!) And I LOVE your cute pregnant belly! You look great.
That is way too cute. I love the shoulder thing. Her hair is so long! I really like that family picture you have at the top of your page. You don't even look pregnant!
David just graduated residency and we up an moved to Idaho! We dearly miss our friends and neighbors in Des Moines but the sweet part is being closer to our families again.
Little Princesses
Tabi is 6 1/2 years old now and such a good helper to mom and dad. She loves to ride her bike and has lost 8 teeth! She is excited to start 1st grade in the fall. Savannah is a big 4 year old and loves to imagine and perform! She is so loving and will often come up to us and share how much she loves us. Josie is two years old and talks up a storm! She is very clever and loves her blankies. She is a happy sweet girl and likes to pretend like she is a dog.
Our Little Prince
Nathan is our newest addition to our family and we love him dearly!
5 comments:
Oh man....I am laughing my head off! That is hilarious. I am glad to see that both you and Dave's sweet dancing skills have been passed on to Tabi. You can tell she is really getting into it. Thanks for posting that, it made me week! Merry Christmas you guys!
-Justin
Oh my cute! She can really move those hips!
Wow! She's got some moves!! I guess those ballroom dancing genes really came through. =) What a cute girl, I miss her (even though she really doesn't know me very well!) And I LOVE your cute pregnant belly! You look great.
That is way too cute. I love the shoulder thing. Her hair is so long! I really like that family picture you have at the top of your page. You don't even look pregnant!
I'm impressed! She knows how to swing those hips!
Post a Comment