10 years ago
Monday, January 12, 2009
Toddler Bed for Tabi
We set up Tabitha's new toddler bed on Saturday! She thinks it's pretty cool. We're not in any rush to move her from her crib because the new baby will be in a bassinet for a while in our room but we wanted to see how she liked it and give her the choice as to whether she wants to sleep in it yet. So we put her in it for her nap on Sunday and this is how she started out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
How cute! I know Kira would be super envious of a Princess spread!
So cute! Peter did the same thing when he was first in a "big boy bed." I think they get used to the crib sides keeping them in. It didn't take long for Peter to get used to a new bed and now he stays the right way on the bed pretty well! I love Tabi's princess bedding!
What a big girl! I'm so excited for your next little one to arrive. Little girls are so much fun!
Hey guys! Tabi is so adorable! What a beautiful bright smile! Hope things are going great for you guys! Love the blog title!
Post a Comment