Tabitha is being so adventurous in her speaking skills. It is so fun to see her try new words and watch the thought process that goes on in her little head. Yesterday I had given her a little plate of sliced apples and she had finished them all. This was while we were looking at books. In one of the books she saw what looked like a clock (it was some kind of dial inside thomas the tank engine and she said "Cahk" and pointed up to the wall where our clock was hanging. Then she looked at her empty plate and said "Ah gone"..."appa"..."more?" It was the coolest thing! She told me that her apples were gone and that she wanted some more. She is a sweetheart and melts our hearts every day with her hugs. (She gives her daddy the best hugs when he is leaving because she doesn't want him to leave...or maybe it's more that she wants him to take her with him!)
Here are the two buddies outside during a fun rainstorm last week.
Here are the two buddies outside during a fun rainstorm last week.
5 comments:
Are you proud of me? I'm the first to comment! I can't believe Tabi is talking so much! It's amazing what they learn, and how they develop, in just a few short months. I wish I learned and improved that quickly nowadays. Ha!
That is so exciting!!!!!! I have to say that the talking stage is one of my very favorite stages!!!! It's so amazing to hear such little people talk! I love it! BTW...I loved what Natalie wrote, I also wish I learned and improved as quickly as children do! They are amazing! That is a very interesting thought!!!!!
What a fun picture. They look so much alike. I love going out in the rain!
What a cute picture!! I love seeing dads with their little girls.
Wow already talking.. how advanced:) It is so cute when they can talk to you, and I love the looke they get when you can understand what they are saying... Its like finally I have been saying that for weeks;)
Post a Comment