I was tagged with this one twice! But I'll just do it once. he he.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: David
C-Cake or Pie: Pie unless it's a cheese cake!
D- Day of Choice: Sunday. I get to spend all day with David! At this point in our lives he is hard at work studying at school all the other days.
E- Essential Item: My bed
F-Favorite Color: I've never been able to settle on just one color for a favorite. I like white and black. I'm so boring! I also like purple.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms! Much more fun.
H- Hometown: Provo, UT
I- Indulgence(s): blogging, chocolate
J- January or July: July definitely!! I want to go water skiing!
K-Kids: my sweet daughter Tabitha, 16 months old.
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and good friends
M- Marriage Date: March 26th 2004 (Today is our anniversary!!)
N- Number of Siblings: 5 sisters, 3 brothers, 11 sister-in-laws, 8 brother-in-laws.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: losing a loved one.
Q- Quote(s): "If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything."
R- Reason To Smile: Springtime is on it's way! Talking Tabitha
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Six: Nicole, Christina, Denisse, Lisa, Tara, Brittany
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have to get a tooth pulled! yuck!
V- Veggies or Fruit: Both! Especially fresh from the garden.
W- Worst Habit: kicking my socks off in bed and then forgetting about them. When I change the sheets I find many lost socks in my bed!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: It used to be shrimp until I ate too much of it and got hives. I love homegrown corn on the cob and fresh tomatoes!
Z: Zodiac: Virgo
3 comments:
Thanks for doing the tag! And Happy Anniversary! I thought about it the other day and couldn't believe it's already been four years. What are you doing to celebrate? I hope you have fun! You're wonderful.
I had fun reading your ABC's until it came to reading my name....JUST KIDDING TERRI!!! You are awesome!!! I will do it soon!!! May be tonight after I put these kiddos to bed!!!!!!! I'm actually excited to do it!!!!!!!!! When are you headed to Provo??? That's where Dave is doing his rotations right??? I'm sure you are excited to be by your family!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!! It is amazing how fast time flies.
Post a Comment