Tabitha already loved bath time but I thought it would make it even more fun to get some bubble bath! Her first dunk in the bubble bath was a PAR-TAY! She loves it and frequently goes to the bathroom cupboard during the day to find the "buh buhs."
10 years ago
9 comments:
How fun!!! I've got to try this out with Natalie....shell love it!
How darling! And what a good idea. I'll have to remember that when Avery gets a little older.
Now that is adorable.
That is the cutest picture ever!!!! I love that cheesy smile!!! My kids, especially Brielle absolutely LOVES bubble baths!!!! They are sooo much fun!!!
You know, I think that it doesn't matter how old you are, you still enjoy a good bubble bath.
Tabi is so cute! We miss her around here! We can't wait to see you this summer. I'm falling in love with blogging. =)
I can't believe how big she is getting! She is so adorable and I am sure she is getting cuter by the day. I am glad she is talking a little for you guys! It is nice to know what they want!!
How funny!! She's darling.
She's a doll! Congrats on your adorable family Terri.
~Ashley Thornton (Natalie's roommate in 2005)
Post a Comment