Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!



This morning we took Tabitha on her first Easter egg hunt! Actually we got to go to two in a row. The first was at the school put on by the children's social team. They did an awesome job! And then another at Truman State University just down the road. She needed a little help with the hunting part but she was a pro at the picking up and puting in the baseket part. She was stiff-arming all the kids who came near her and even tackled a few. Okay, I'm totally kiddding. She was very polite as were the rest of the kiddos. She was a very good gatherer.


There was someone dressed up in an Easter Bunny suit at the Truman State Easter egg hunt and Tabitha was crazy about him!! She thought he was a huge stuffed animal. She doesn't usually let other people hold her but she was begging the Easter bunny to pick her up. She just wanted to take him home! All she would say the whole time we were there is "hop, hop, hop." That's what she says for bunny. Hillarious kid.


8 comments:

Woods: said...

She is so DARLING! Happy Easter to you guys! What a fun Easter Egg Hunt! Tabi gets her moves from her mom. She's a great stiff-armer and tackler. HA! Funny!

Rebecca S said...

I love the "happa"! (And Quin loves watching Tabby hunt).

Amanda Walsh said...

Terrilyn! I just spent like 10 hours reading your blog and Nat's blog. So fun! Your daughter's totally adorable. Here's our blog if you wanna see:
www.walshington.blogspot.com

Happy to catch up!!

Amanda Walsh said...

oh yeah.. this is Amanda Keisel- now Amanda Walsh :)

Jeannie Young said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten. I showed Jacob the video and told him that was "baby" Tabi and he just said "What the heck! She can walk?!" Looks like she enjoyed the Easter egg hunt. Love to you all!

Nat said...

I still can't get over how big she is! She is adorable. And I love that she wanted to take the Easter bunny home. Ha! Happy Easter, by the way. It sounds like it was a good one. Love you lots!

Denisse said...

Aren't holidays with kids just so much more fun than without them??? That pic of Tabi with the Easter bunny is so cute...you can tell she is intrigued by him!!!:) I'm glad you had a fun Easter!!!

Anonymous said...

I laughed so much when I saw the video of the easter egg hunt. It just was so much fun to see Tabbi gathering eggs. It was so adorable to see the picture of her with easter bunny. I love seeing you guys on your blog.