I just love your cute little family! You are the picture of what I want in my life! Thanks for ALWAYS being such a great example and giving me something to strive for. I love you Terri and congrats.
She is so beautiful!!Congratulations!! I can't believe how light Tabbi's hair has gotten! You look wonderfully happy! I'm so happy for you guys! Miss you TONS!!!
David just graduated residency and we up an moved to Idaho! We dearly miss our friends and neighbors in Des Moines but the sweet part is being closer to our families again.
Little Princesses
Tabi is 6 1/2 years old now and such a good helper to mom and dad. She loves to ride her bike and has lost 8 teeth! She is excited to start 1st grade in the fall. Savannah is a big 4 year old and loves to imagine and perform! She is so loving and will often come up to us and share how much she loves us. Josie is two years old and talks up a storm! She is very clever and loves her blankies. She is a happy sweet girl and likes to pretend like she is a dog.
Our Little Prince
Nathan is our newest addition to our family and we love him dearly!
13 comments:
Congratulations!!! She is adorable.
She is so beautiful! We are so happy for you. You look great by the way!! We miss you guys and hope you are doing great:)
Sweet sweet pictures!! She is absolutely perfect :)
I just love your cute little family! You are the picture of what I want in my life! Thanks for ALWAYS being such a great example and giving me something to strive for. I love you Terri and congrats.
She is so cute! Congratulations!
Again, love the slideshow! And that adorable little girl. I can't wait to meet her!
She is so beautiful Encarnation! Congratulations. Do you want to come over for some toast?
Congratulations! She's a beautiful baby and you look great too.
Ashley
She is so beautiful!!Congratulations!! I can't believe how light Tabbi's hair has gotten! You look wonderfully happy! I'm so happy for you guys! Miss you TONS!!!
Congratulations Hill Family! She is beautiful. It made me cry how sweet babies are and how wonderful those first moments are. We love you guys!
The Heatons
What a cutie! Your pictures are so beautiful, TerriLyn, thanks for sharing!
Terri congrats on your cute, priceless little family! It's it wonderful to me a mother!
Congrats! What a cute family. Good job on the video!
Post a Comment