Monday, January 19, 2009

Just 4 more days!



This is the only "prego" picture that I have taken. I keep forgetting to take some pictures of me and my belly for proof that I really am expecting! This picture was taken last wednesday the 14th of January. My due date is the 27th but I'm scheduled to be induced this friday! Just a few more days left! We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of little Savannah and have been preparing things here at home for her. I'm feeling well, just big and with a little heartburn every now and then. Wish us luck! We'll post pics and info soon about her birth!

12 comments:

Jeff and Andrea Neitzel said...

Exciting!!! Good Luck on Friday and CONGRATS!!!

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

That's awesome! Why are you getting induced? Anyway, congrats and I hope all goes well!

DeAnne said...

You look great! We wish you and your family the best! I can't wait to see pictures of Savannah. Good luck!

Jolynn said...

Good Luck. I hope all goes well!

Woods: said...

I'm so excited for you! What an exciting time! You are going to do great and I cannot wait to see little Savannah! Love you Cindy!

brittanyandtravis said...

Good luck on Friday! I hope everything goes well!

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you all. We will keep you in our prayers. Can't wait to see pics of her. Hope all goes well. Bob & Denise Heaton

Rashel said...

How exciting! It will be so fun for you to see Tabitha loving her little sister! Good luck...

The Wilkins' said...

Good luck Terrilyn! Can't wait to see your beautiful girl! BTW that family picture in your heading is beautiful!

Nells said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures! Keep us posted!

rebecca said...

I just saw this today. I hope all went well with your induction. I'll keep checking to find out the details :)

Denisse said...

Can't wait to see pictures of little Savannah!!! Hope everything went well!!!:)