She's here and we are happier than ever to welcome her to our family. She was born on Friday and weighed in at 7 lbs 3 oz and was 19 inches long. What a perfect size! We were nervous that she was going to be a bigger baby like Tabitha was ( 9 lbs 2 oz.) but she wasn't. She has brown hair which may fall out and come in lighter like her older sister's hair did.
It was a much easier labor! I can't complain one bit! It was very pleasant and my nurse midwife was awesome as well as the labor and delivery nurse who helped us so much. Abby, our midwive, coached David and he was able to deliver the baby! It was such a neat experience. My mom was there with us also sharing in the joyous day with us! My sweet sister Lauralie and my Dad took care of Tabitha for us all day long. She had a blast with her cousins and other family members. Thanks family!!
We are at home now and doing very well. Nights are a little sleepless but it's so worth it. We feel so blessed to have another little angel in our home! Welcome Savannah, we love you!!
22 comments:
Congratulations..
oh how sweet...she is beautiful...i would bring your family some sweets so i could hold her but your a little far this time...tell your mom hi for me.
Congratulations! She's beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys. Tabbi will be such a great big sister. We miss you guys!!
What a beautiful little girl! I'm glad everything went well for you too.
Oh, Terri, she is so beautiful! I am so happy for you and so glad that everything went well with labor and delivery. I can't wait to see more pictures! I'm looking forward to this summer when we will meet her in person. We love you lots! Congratulations to you, David and Tabi.
Congratulations!!!! Savannah is yet another beauty!! :)
Congrats!!! She is BEAUTIFUL! That picture is just perfect. How fun to have 2 girls!! I'm glad everything went so well. I can't believe Tabby was 9 LBS!!! WOW. Good luck with 2.
She is so beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations! She looks so beautiful! I'm glad to hear your labor/delivery went well (how fun that David could deliver!). Two girls are such fun!
She's beautiful! Congratulations! I'm glad things went better this time! Too bad we can't come two doors down to visit you this time :)
Yeah! I've been dying to see pictures. I think I've checked your blog twice a day since you had her. She's gorgeous! What a beautiful picture, and sweet little face. Ooo, it makes me excited to have one. :-) I'm so glad things are going well, though I'm sorry about the sleepless nights. Hang in there. We're thinking of you...and I'll be waiting for more pictures. :-) Love you lots!
She's perfect! Oh my word I just love that picture! I got chills! I'm so glad everything went so well and what an amazing experience! Thinking of you and excited for you! Love you guys!
Congratulations!!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love that picture! We are so happy everything went well...and that is so exciting that Dave got to deliver her!!!
Yeah! Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that Mom and baby are doing well! That is a perfect size! So did you deliver at home and naturally? Either way, that is so awesome that David was able to have such an integral part! WEll, have fun!
Congratulations Terri! The low sevens are such a great size for a baby. She is beautiful.
I was so excited to get on your blog and see your newest little addition. She really is beautiful. Tabi & Savannah.. I love it. Glad everything went well. Hope you can get some sleep soon!
So cute guys! She's a doll.
She's beautiful! Congratulations.
Congratulations guys! She is BEAUTIFUL! I haven't looked at your blog in a while..Tabi is such a darling little girl! Hope you are recovering well...enjoy that sweet little bundle.
Congratulations you guys! Glad to hear that everything went well. What an awesome opportunity for Dave to get to deliver her! She is already quite the looker :)
Justin
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!!!
We are so happy for you!!! CONGRATS! She is darling.
congrats you two. well, three. She sure is cute. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment