
Here we are at the Brashear park wading pool. They fill it up every day (weather permitting) and it's free! We have such a fun time there!

Sometimes it's just nice to swim in the backyard! So we improvised with a tupperware box and Tabitha's slide. She thought it was pretty cool. See the video. It's pretty fun!

And here we are at Long Branch State park here in Missouri. It was so fun to be on a beach! The water was cloudy but warm and we had such a fun time there with our good friends. Summertime is so much fun! We are excited to be back in Utah in just two weeks. We'll be going waverunning and boating there at the lake! Water activities are definitely up there on our list of favorite things to do!
4 comments:
Oh My Goodness!!!!! How are you? Where are you? What have been up to since I last saw you... lol which was probably our senior year in high school! Oh LOL I hope you even remember me :) Anyway I am SUPER excited that I found your blog!
It looks like a lot of fun! I hope your move goes well! I think packing it the worst part of moving.
Cute pictures! Tabitha is getting so big!!! I love the slide video, what a great idea! We can't wait to see you guys in just one month. I hope your move goes well. Love you lots!
So cute! I love the improvisation with a tupperware box. Way to be creative! I'm so excited to have you guys back out here in just a couple days! Yeah! I hope all goes well. Love ya lots.
Post a Comment