

This young guy is David's dad, Tabitha's Grandpa Hill. We love him so much. He is friends with everyone and truly cares about people. We can't wait to see him in just another month.

Here's my sweet dad with Tabitha a year ago! I don't know where I would be without him. He has taught me so much and has given me so many opportunities to learn and grow. Thanks Dad. You're the greatest! We love you!
5 comments:
Yeah for Dads! And what cute pictures. Tabi has grown so much! I'm so excited to see her again. Sure love you!
oh my goodness i remember when she was so little like that..
You posted what I had the intentions of posting!! (we had some internet difficulties over the weekend.) I was even going to call it The Father's in My Life! How funny!! We sisters think alike. I loved reading about the wonderful Father's in YOUR life. They are great!
Your pictures are so wonderful! Tabi is such a doll. I can't wait to see you guys again!
oh how cute...check out my latest post..
Post a Comment