Monday, July 14, 2008

Beading!

My talented friend Anngel held a beading class a week or so ago where she taught us all how to make our own jewelery! We learned how to make necklaces, bracelets, earings and binky clips! We had such a fun time and now I can't wait to get some of my own supplies together to make more! I didn't get a picture of Anngel that night! I can't believe it. But here is a picture of two of my sweet friends Rachel and Tara. Aren't they cute! I love those girls.

And here is Danielle and me posing with our newly made jewelery...don't judge the way I look, it was late! We had such a great time! Thanks Anngel!

3 comments:

Nat said...

I love beaded jewelry! My mom calls it her "bling" and we have a fun time finding cute ones. You'll have to show me how. I would love to learn. And you looke beautiful, silly!

Jessica said...

Wow, awesome.. you're totally becoming the most multi-talented person I know. You can make everything now! Now I just need you to come teach me..... when are you coming back????!!!

Unknown said...

I think you look awesome at 11 PM!

I have had a change of heart since we beaded that night, I used to think it would drive me crazy to sort a zillion beads into something pretty, but I've since bought the stuff to make my own, and I love it! I've been going crazy making my own jewelry. Who knew?

I'm going to miss you TerriLyn!