We made it to the last 5 mintues of the Kirksville City parade that afternoon because Tabi was taking a nap...the parad was only like a half hour long anyway. We got just enough candy and saw some cool horses. It was just fun to be there.



In the evening we went over to the Evenhuis' (the pary house!) for a delicious BBQ, games and fireworks. David and I got our first taste of playing Rock Band! It was pretty sweet!




We lit off some fireworks before it was dark so that we could go see the firework show that the city puts on. It was pretty awesome and then our friend Dan tried to burn us all up with a few rockets that were lit but stuck in the ground! We all lived through it and had a good laugh too.


So, Happy Birthday to the United States of America! We love this country and the freedoms we still enjoy! Let's keep them alive. And thanks to all of our friends for a fantastic party of a day. We had a blast!
4 comments:
I'm glad you got to do EVERYTHING ALL DAY. Do you still love poopies, and the color light tan?
I loved looking at all the pictures!!! I bet you will miss the friends that you have made there when you guys move! BTW, your move to Utah is coming sooooon!!!!! And Terri, you look dang cute in all of your pics!!!:)
Sounds like such a fun day! I love the 4th of July too, Mom and Dad always made it such a fun holiday. Plus, the Stadium of Fire has got to be some of the best fireworks in Utah!! I miss going up to BYU campus, lying on blakets waiting for it to get dark and the fireworks to start, then falling asleep under the stars and fireworks as it got late! Such good memories and it's so fun to make more of them with our own little families! You look great, cute shirt! =)
How fun! I love the Fourth too. It's the best. I'm glad you guys had a good time with awesome friends.
Post a Comment