10 years ago
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
We made it!!!
Our move last week went really well! We were so blessed. We are in Utah now and doing very well. Tabitha is getting used to all of the new faces and changes and has begun sleeping really well! We miss all who we've said goodbye to in Kirksville! We are happy to be here and are enjoying our time visiting with family and friends. We promise to get some more pictures and posts up here shortly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Glad to hear you made it safe! I wondered when you were leaving. Have fun in Utah!
I thought of you today...wow can you believe it its been a week already i hope you get to watch wipeout...thanks for spending your last evening with us...
I was driving by your parents' house the other day, saw you in their backyard, and almost stopped. Hope to see you soon!
I'm gad you guys made it safe! I'm jealous of the weather you will be enjoying :)
Awesome! So glad you're back home again... enjoy your family and the visit with Jeannie... I'm so jealous!
Hello Hills! Glad you made it back to Provo safe and sound. Hopefully we can see you next time we are out that way. Enjoy being around family. That's so fun!
Hey welcome back! I love the pics of Tabitha in the water. Isn't summer great?
Terri...glad that you guys made it safe! There are two couple in our ward now that were in the same school as David. I can't think of their names right now but they knew you guys and said they really liked it there. Anyways, it's a small world! Tabitha is getting so big and is adorable with her cute curly hair! So fun! Hope you guys get settled in Provo!
Yay! I was just in Utah for a week. Fun times. Hope everything is going well for you.
We miss you!
I saw your blog and had to stop by because the title was so cute. I am assuming the title is from The Sound of Music? I LOVE that movie. :) Glad all went well with moving!
I'm waiting......
Post a Comment