Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines day!!


We had such a great Valentines day this year. The celebrations were like three days long! It was so fun. Tabitha and I went to a party with some of our awesome friends on Wednesday and made valentine boxes and decorated cookies. I made some valentines at home and we passed them out to all of Tabi's cute friends.


On Valentines day we went to a fun children's social at the school. Tabi made David a valentine..well okay I made it but it was from Tabitha. Then we went to institute and ate lunch together just like every other Thursday. It was so fun.
My cute friend Janae' made these hearts for Tabitha with her name on them. After this picture was taken she proceded to pull each letter off the wall. She thought it was the coolest game. What a cute kid!
That evening I made some some killer tortellini (recipe courtesy of a friend) and Olive Garden salad with garlic bread. David loves Olive Garden salad and he was so surprised that I knew how to make it (the recipe also courtesy of a friend). David surprised me with some new cds: Josh Groban, Andrea Bocelli, and Michael Buble'. I absolutely love them. I got him a memory foam pillow because he was expressing his desire to have one someday. It turns out it's not his type! ha! It just wasn't everything we thought it would be...atleast the Wal-mart type wasn't. I also presented him with a project I've been working on. It's a book of all our letters and emails that we've ever written to eachother which is really a lot...over 100! We've known eachother for 7 1/2 years and wrote to eachother on his mission (just as friends). It has been a blast puting it together and will be so neat to read regularly to remember old times and how our relationship began.
Anyway, this Valentines day was the bomb. I am so in love and so happy and I don't care who knows it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tabby is getting so grown up! So cute!

Rebecca S said...

I'm glad you guys had such a good valentins day, and I love your pictures from the hubby post to. You guys are such a good looking couple!

Ashley said...

You guys are so cute! I saw your link on Natalie's blog. Yay for blogging! Here's ours: rappleyea.blogspot.com
You guys look like you're doing well! Love, Ashley Rappleyea

Nat said...

I'm so proud of you for celebrating my birthday for like three days! Way to go, Idaho. Thank you so much, by the way, for the card and money. You didn't have to do that. I sure love ya!