Tabitha absolutely loves to be outside but we haven't gone out much because of how cold it has been. Yesterday was cool but just right with a coat and gloves on. We had a great time. Tabi found the rocks at the end of our driveway. Rocks are cool. I remember I had an awesome rock collection when I was younger.


In this last picture you can see our little duplex we live in. It has done us well. And there's our beauty of a car down at the end of the driveway. It has done us well also considering it being 19 years old with 268,000 miles on it! And it purrs like a kitten. We really lucked out with that one! Thanks mom and dad! (It was a "wedding" gift...or more like "you can keep the car we let you take to college.") We'll be so sad the day it dies. David's dad is a sexton at the Ucon cemetery in Idaho so maybe we could get a plot there and give it a proper burial. :-)
2 comments:
I just can't get over how adorable she is! I'm glad you were able to play outside. That's so fun!
Tabi is not a little girl anymore! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow and how amazing it is to watch them develop? I love that part of being a mom...it's been sooo cold here in Rexburg, there is soooo much snow everywhere...we haven't been outside to play in a long, long time...I'm glad that you and Tabi were able to, it's nice to get out of the house!!!:)
Post a Comment