Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Head Stands



When I was about 10 years old I went to a few months of gymnastic classes. I learned how to do cartwheels, round-offs, and head stands (my fave). It seems Tabitha is getting somewhat of an early start with her headstands! When we came home from Church this past Sunday this was all she wanted to do. She found it most fascinating to see the world upside down!

6 comments:

Misty Kesler said...

Love the head stand... Kids are so funny it is cute to see what they think is funny. She is so cute!

brittanyandtravis said...

That is cute! Just wait until she discovers somersaults. Chloe thinks it is hilarious especially if I do them too.

TerriLyn said...

I forgot to say that she accidentally did her fist sommersalt too when she was doing head stands. It was super!

Erin said...

What in the world??!- Who is this little girl on your blog?! That couldn't possibly be your newborn baby Tabitha, could it? Seriously, seeing these pictures is so trippy! I can't believe how big she is!!! Weird. :) Anyway, she is totally adorable! I'm glad you guys are doing well. Love ya!

Denisse said...

What a cutie! I love watching them discover new things! It's so fun! Sommersalts are the best!...can you believe Tabi is going to be 1? How fun!!!!! Crazy how quickly time flies by!!!!!

Nat said...

Ta Da! I suppose it's high time I get with it and leave a comment or two. Ha! I truly, deeply apologize for not taking full advantage of your darlig blog. I'll do better and try to rally the rest of the troops to do the same. I do love your blog, by the way. I can't believe how much Tabi has changed just since Christmas. She is so dang cute! Give her a kiss for me.