Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tagged again :-)



I've been tagged again, and this time it's all about David and I and all the fun details of how we got together, so I'm going to have fun answering them.


What is your husband's name? David Lyle Hill


Who kissed whom first? David kissed me first but he tricked me! This was way before we even thought about dating and before his mission. We were freshmen at Ricks College and he thought it would be funny to pretend like he was smelling my sweet lipgloss and then steal a kiss. You never would have thought that David would do such a thing would you? I was shocked too!


Who asked who out first? David asked me out on our first official date...we were good friends and did lots of fun stuff together with our other friends. On our first date we went to the sand dunes and ate hotdogs. It was a little awkward though because it wasn't more than a week after he practically bore his heart to me and asked "what are the chances of me capturing your heart?" I was a little weirded out by his forwardness just after he got home from his mission. But it was for the better! Look at us now.


Who said I love you first? Hmm, I think it was him.


Who proposed? He did! He surpised me on Christmas day!


How long have you been together? We've been married for almost 4 years.


How long did you date? We dated for 5 1/2 months before we were married (engaged for 3 months of that) but we have been friends for 7 1/2 years. :-)

Who eats more? David, although I think I eat more than the average 25 year old female!


Who is taller? David by about 7 inches


Who has more speeding tickets?I do...at a whopping 1 ticket back when I was 18.


Who is smarter? David, just look at him, he's in med school! I'm so proud of how well he is doing.


Who is more sensitive? I think I am.


When there is a fight who usually wins? It's a draw


Who does the laundry? I do and I like it.


Who does the dishes? Usually I do and I don't like it as much as laundry but I still get them done! David helps out too though.


Who sleeps on the right? Well, which side is the right side? If you're looking at the bed then David does.


Who pays the bills? I do and I enjoy being in control of the moola!


Who mows the lawn? Our neighbor! We live in a duplex and our neighbor likes to mow. We take care of shoveling the walks in the winter. We both enjoy mowing though. I worked on the BYU grounds crew for a summer and learned all the cool ins and outs of making a lawn look spiffy. David has mowed way more lawns than I have though. He used to work mowing people's lawns and his Dad is a sexton at the cemetary so he's mowed those huge lawns a lot too. TMI?


Who cooks dinner? Me but if I don't happen to get dinner ready which definitely happens sometimes then David can easily whip something up. He is used to cooking for a large group (9 younger brothers and sisiters)


Who drives when you are together? David. He is a much better driver and has loads more experience because of the jobs he has had.


Who is more stubborn? It's a draw


Who has more siblings? David does but just by one. He has 1 brother and 8 sisters and I have 3 brothers and 5 sisters.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so great! I sure miss you! We had a great time Oregon, it was hard to come home. But we missed David alot so it's good to be home.

McKenzie said...

You two are perfect for each other! I loved reading your story!! You guys are so cute together. I love the kiss story...I think I remember that or hearing about it! Fun times

Andrea said...

So cute! I loved reading this!

Misty Kesler said...

Hey I just started a blog and saw you on Nicole woods friends. Your little girl is sooo cute. It is so fun to see what you have been up to. David is a great guy! I did the husband tagg too. look us up. Misty kesler

Pattie said...

I love the wedding picture especially the shoes you all are a cute couple..
How fun to know a little bit more about you.

Nat said...

I didn't know that David kissed you before you were even engaged! I was under the impression that was against the rules. And I thought I knew you! Tee hee!