Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Books!

Tabitha is such a bookworm! She'll bring me books all day and we'll sit together and read. This is her absolute favorite though, reading on the floor with dad. I just love this picture of the two of them. Tabitha is beginning to look more and more like her daddy (at least that's what I think). They are both knock-outs in my book. I'm so lucky.

4 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

How cute! Books are great! Chloe really loves If you give a mouse a cookie and Fancy Nancy. Those are the only books she actually lets me read to her.

Rebecca S said...

I've always thought that David kind of looks like Israel - well Quincy just saw this and said "mom, is that daddy!" Funny. And what a smart girl, getting into books early!

Unknown said...

That is precious! It will be fun to look back on.

Denisse said...

What a cute picture of the both of them reading! What a wonderful thing it is that we have books and so much knowledge to share with our children!!!!:) Tabi gets cuter and cuter everyday!